This post is going to be really, really short. This is just a reminder to let everyone know that the final deadline for submitting your essay for the Kanji/Kana flash cards contest is tomorrow, Friday April 23 (Japan time). I look forward to getting all your essays and reading about your studies with Japanese.Read More
- Japanese Words for Describing
- 10 Common Japanese Idiomatic Phrases
- Common Japanese Words
- 1000+ Japanese Words List
- Japanese Words for Family
- Learn Japanese
- Japanese Phrases and Greetings
- White Rabbit Press Kanji Poster and Kanji Flash Cards
- 5 Great Tools to Study Japanese Words
- Intial D’s AE86 (hachi roku)?
Reading and Writing Japanese
A simple and unique way to learn (and remember) the Japanese Kana in just 3 hours each. A must for anyone learning Japanese. GET IT HERE!
Learning the Kanji can seem like an overwhelming task. This book uses imaginative stories to make remembering and writing the kanji much, much easier. GET IT HERE!
The companion book to Remembering the Kanji, this book has the readings to all of the kanji along with example words.GET IT HERE!