This post is going to be really, really short. This is just a reminder to let everyone know that the final deadline for submitting your essay for the Kanji/Kana flash cards contest is tomorrow, Friday April 23 (Japan time). I look forward to getting all your essays and reading about your studies with Japanese.Read More
- Japanese Words for Describing
- Common Japanese Words
- 1000+ Japanese Words List
- Japanese Words for Family
- 10 Common Japanese Idiomatic Phrases
- 1000 Common Japanese Words for Anki or Mnemosyne
- Japanese Adjectives in Sentences Part 6
- Common Japanese Words: You Need to Know
- Learn Japanese Through Anime and Manga
- Learn Japanese
Reading and Writing Japanese
A simple and unique way to learn (and remember) the Japanese Kana in just 3 hours each. A must for anyone learning Japanese. GET IT HERE!
Learning the Kanji can seem like an overwhelming task. This book uses imaginative stories to make remembering and writing the kanji much, much easier. GET IT HERE!
The companion book to Remembering the Kanji, this book has the readings to all of the kanji along with example words.GET IT HERE!